Get better, stronger, and healthier hair with Spark Plus, a strong hair growth topical, which features 12+ active ingredients that work at your hair roots.
What is it?
The latest ion channel opening capabilities in follicular support. With over 12 encapsulated ingredients in our custom liposomal NEOHair formulation, every ingredient will effortlessly dissolve into any area of the scalp dermis and time release directly on the follicle for 12 hours.
With 2 applications a day, your follicle will receive an unprecedented level of constant stimulation. Club Roots is the first clinic to harness the ion channel opening power of Pimaric Acid with growth factors such as Superoxide Dimutase, Biotinyl Tripeptide 1, and much more.
Spark Plus can be used with Minoxidil 5%, or as a standalone treatment. When combined with other ion channel therapies such as Minoxidil, the combination has a compounded therapeutic effect for increased growth.
Key Growth Features:
NEOhair Liposome Encapsulation: Our active ingredients are encapsulated with NEOhair technology, which allows delivery directly to your hair roots
Broad Spectrum DHT Blocking: Spark Plus contains active DHT blockers to limit your hair's exposure to this harmful molecule
- Anti-Oxidants: Key antioxidants such as Resveratrol reverse conditions such as perifollicular fibrosis, which can happen with active hair loss
Spark Plus combines 12+ active ingredients to block DHT and stimulate hair growth
Learn more about all the ingredients in depth here, and how they work.
- Procyanidin B-2: This extract from apples helps combat perifollicular fibrosis, and has antioxidant properties as well as clinical efficacy for healthier hair (learn more).
- Adenosine: Well documented and studied, Adenosine is very effective for hair stimulation (learn more).
- Resveratrol: A powerful anti-oxidant, Resveratrol prevents perifollicular fibrosis and improves your hair's health (learn more).
- Retinol: Not only does this active ingredient help renew collagen and scalp health, there are studies showing it boosts the effect of other topical ingredients (learn more).
- Aminex: This ingredient is an alternative ion channel opener that has been shown in studies to improve hair strength and length (learn more).
- Caffeine: Well documented to stimulate the hair follicle's growth cycle for faster hair growth (see here).
- Pimoxidil 5%: (learn more)
- Copper Peptides: Improves hair follicle's overall nutritional profile (learn more).
- EGCG: (see here)
- Melatonin: Known as the sleep molecule, melatonin actually improves hair follicle signaling (learn more)
- Biotinyl Tripeptide-1: (learn more)
- Superoxide Dimutase: (learn more)
Which Spark is Right for You?
Spark and Spark Plus are both powerful scalp topicals designed to bolster and improve hair growth. But which one is the right start for you?
Preventative/Early Stages: Spark
For preventative care choose Spark to maintain healthy hair if hair loss runs in your family. Early care is essential as 30-40% of hair can shed before thinning is noticed.
In early periods of recession and thinning, we recommend Spark and Minoxidil in tandem to reverse early detected hair loss. By beginning with Spark, you can move to stronger formulas down the line if condition begins to change.
Strongest Care: Spark Plus
For those who do not want to use Minoxidll but want to reverse as much hair loss as possible without medication, Spark Plus is recommended.
If you have struggled with hair loss or have plateaued from using other therapies, we recommend Spark Plus and MInoxidil in tandem.